nedeľa 12. januára 2014

Love quotes

Forever was the promise in our hearts, but isn't it ironic how every single one of them are made just to be broken? Looking back to those lonely days, I always used to wonder where you were, what you were doing. Did I ever cross your mind, anytime? Did you ever wake up reaching out for me? It doesn't matter, because these things don't take it's toll on me anymore.. You're history. Just a distant memory in my book of the past. 



Boy meets Girl → Talk → Friends → Hang out → Everything in common → Late night phone calls → Close friends → Second thoughts → Dates → Boyfriend/Girlfriend → Fall in Love → Complications → Break up → Never talk again.



A girl can wait for the right guy to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.... true but little bit cruel I think




You've got to risk love. It doesn't mean that you're never going to get hurt, but the pain you feel will never compare to the regret that comes from walking away from love.


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára